Updated: 29th March 2023
(This is the latest Government guidance).
For children and young people aged 18 and under who test positive for COVID-19, the advice is to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for three days. This is because children and young people tend to be infectious to other people for less time than adults.
Adults with a positive COVID-19 test result are advised to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for five days, which is when they are most infectious.
Vaccines remain our best weapon against this virus. By getting vaccinated, children, young people and staff can increase their protection against COVID-19.
Resources, including immunisation guidance are available for parents and young people, which can be found here.
Previous updates :
1st April 2022 ; 28th March 2022 ; 3rd January 2022 ; 29th November 2021 ; 1st April 2021 ; 26th February 2021 ; 12th February 2021 ; 15th January 2021 ; 5th January 2021 ; 18th December 2020 ; 11th December 2020 ; 5th November 2020 ; 2nd November 2020 ; 5th October 2020 ; 21st September 2020 ; 31st August 2020 ; 21st July 2020 ; 10th July 2020 ; 3rd July 2020 ; 26th June 2020 ; 19th June 2020 ; 3rd June 2020 ; 21st May 2020 ; 18th May 2020 ; 13th May 2020 ; 11th May 2020 ; 1st May 2020 ; 24th April 2020 ; 10th April 2020 ; 3rd April 2020 ; 30th March 2020 ; 25th March 2020
GENERAL INFORMATION DOCUMENT FOR SEPT 2020 updated DEC 2021
to support the welcoming back of all pupils from September 2020
home-learning offer for all pupils who are unable to attend school due to Covid-19
Details of the Coronavirus Catch-Up Premium:
- Manor Mead Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-Up Premium
- Walton Leigh Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-Up Premium
Sensory Processing Difficulties and COVID-19
Speech and Language Therapy Home packs:
- Communication links and strategies PMLD Nursery Primary
- Communication links and strategies PMLD Secondary and FE
- Communication links and strategies SLD Nursery Primary
- Communication links and strategies SLD Secondary and FE
- KS1 Supporting your child with social communication and interaction
- KS2 Supporting your child with social communication and interaction
- Secondary Supporting your child with social communication and interaction
Child Friendly Resources:
- CAMHS Back to school Resource pack for Parents second edition 2021
- Child Friendly Explanation of Coronavirus pdf 1 pdf pdf pdf pdf
- Coronavirus resources for children with additional needs
- Dave the Dog is worried about coronavirus book
- Health and Wellbeing Guide for Parents Jan 2021
- Helpful Infomation from SCC
- Isolation schedules and activities
- Meaningful engagment during social distancing general
- Proprioception and heavy work activites to try during social distancing
- Saying goodbye when someone dies during coronavirus
- Social Distancing Story
- Staying Safe at Home online CS4319
- Visual CV 19
See our bank of home activity resources for each school: