We assess achievement of pupils during their time at Manor Mead in a number of ways, including discussion of progress at Annual Reviews.
A summary of pupils' achievement using formal assessment tools is detailed in the following document:
As most of our pupils are working below the level of the National Curriculum assessments, the information found of the government's performance tables website is limited. However, there is other information about the school held on the Department for Education website which you can view here.
Both Manor Mead and Walton Leigh schools use ILP target data as our main form of assessment. Each student is set targets in four areas:
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Personal, Social and Emotional
- Physical and Sensory
- 0 stars meaning no progress or very little progress
- 1 star meaning some progress, but not consistently half way to the target
- 2 stars meaning good progress, either more than half, but not the complete target has been achieved, or the target has been achieved, but not consistently
- 3 stars meaning the target has been consistently achieved